Monday morning

Good morning all.  We have started the day with a downpour but it is now clearing and looking a bit brighter.  The days seem to be a mix of lovely sunshine and pouring rain.  It is a chilly 9 degrees so the heating has kicked in.

I believe the army is going to start delivering fuel better late than never.  I'm sure we have lots of lorry drivers who would come out of the woodwork if their pay and condition were to significantly improve! I believe the phrase you pay peanuts you get monkeys applies.

James is making an interesting concoction with some pork loin and beans which I'm sure will be delicious.

I did chuckle that Joy has painted her nails a similar colour, mine are horribly long which makes for some interesting typos especially on a touch screen.  

Today I intend to make some sewing progress and continue with my Latin.  Duolingo is a bit like a compulsive computer game and certainly doesn't feel like study of any kind.  I just hope it is keeping my grey cells busy and in good shape.

Well, that is my day pretty boring really but not unpleasant so I am not complaining.  Have a super day and do stay safe we are by no means out of the woods yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning