Wednesday morning
Good morning all. Today we are starting with sun and wind but that may change at any moment.
Poor Dan is all confused. So when Denzil left at 5am he started howling I think he thought Denzil had retired when he was at home for so long due to the petrol crisis. Fortunately, he understands the command "shut up".
A couple of James friends are sick and positive for covid and I'm afraid I have little sympathy they are both unvaccinated so what did they expect? Fortunately, James is double vaccinated so if he does get it he is unlikely to be really ill. Of course, it is the season for colds and flu which can easily be confused with Covid. Anyway, they can stay well away from me I don't want to catch anything just now.
Another student took my third position in the Latin league so I had to work really hard to regain my position and finally made second place only to lose it again. We will have to see how well I do today so long as I keep within the top 15 for 5 days I will be in line for promotion to a higher league. I must say the league does push you to persevere but it is getting harder and harder.
Well, that about all my news I am off to refill my coffee cup and then see what I can do with the Latin and my sewing. Have a lovely day lets hope the sun lasts.
Comments
Post a Comment