Sunday morning
Good morning one and all. Yesterday was absolutely filthy with continuous rain and wind however there was a silver lining Denzil actually got £30 of petrol so he has managed to get to work today. However, the situation around here is still dire. In a way, it isn't a problem for me as we have a good parade of shops within walking distance not that I can walk that far but the boys can.
Like Joy, I spent time on myself, you know hair nails etc. I decided to paint my nails to match my iPad in rose gold what do you think?
I also persevered with Latin which is actually fun. I did the Italian with Shiona who wanted to be able to speak when on holiday and we even did a shopping trip making sure she knew all the food words. There are many likenesses between Latin and Italian not to mention Spanish and English. My French is rubbish but I bet there are some similarities there too.
Today is going to be a quiet day I am having the last of the smoked salmon for my lunch and James has some soup and the remains of the curry. We will wait for Denzil to come home before making any decisions about supper. We can always rustle up a pasta dish of some kind pretty quickly or if push comes to shove there is always a takeaway.
Well that's about it for today it looks pretty grim outside but at the moment it is dry. Have a lovely peaceful day and stay safe. I have just read of a 15-year-old who died of covid the day before she was due a vaccine. So please be careful.

Snap - mine are sort of rose goldy as well, not quite the same as yours but similar. I could never get them as long as yours though but maybe I could try for a bit more length.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Denzil got some petrol at last.
xx