Friday morning
Good morning all it is gorgeous this morning sunny warm and quiet. Consequently we have all slept in late which is unusual.
Yesterday afternoon and evening was strange as we had no cable TV suddenly mid program it just stopped. So I checked with James and his tv was down too so after much mucking about we discovered it was a Virgin problem and thank goodness I had lots of Midsummer murders recorded to watch. I also had a go at knitting continental style at which I am slow I then thought I would have a go at eastern style which I think would be very quick if you got good at it. In the end I reverted to English style just because it is how I was taught and how I knit most quickly. Guess who watched a video on combination knitting?
The hair experiment is over I finally got some shampoo on it and oh what a joy to have clean hair. I was surprised at just how much effect manky hair has on your general feeling of wellbeing. I lasted 10 days I believe it takes a month before it sorts itself out but I will never know. What I do know is having grotty hair makes you feel grotty.
Today for lunch we have some sirloin steaks and I think I will do ratatouille to go with it as I have all the veg bar decent fresh tomatoes but tinned will do. Or I might try some of the tomatoes I bottled last year. So it will be a morning of chopping, pealing and frying.
I also should do some weeding in the greenhouse but whether I get round to it today I don’t know. I am still extremely breathless and seem to have got much worse lately so much for not smoking I feel no better just more miserable. I still find it very difficult and being breathless means I have plenty of time to think of what I am missing I really couldn’t have chosen a more difficult route if I had tried but then it wasn’t my choice. Interestingly I was much better a couple of months ago so not smoking hasn’t resulted in improvements except to my bank account. Other than being breathless I feel fine.
Well that’s about it for now life is not very exciting at the moment but it does give time to potter and to think and to enjoy a slower pace of life.
Have a good day and get some sun for the vitamin D
What I did was increase the time between washes by one day each time rather than try to do it suddenly. I managed to get it to once a fortnight but no longer because school can be a dirty environment so I was concerned about that. The grease sorted itself out nicely though.
ReplyDeletexx