Thursday morning

Good morning all I had a very bad day yesterday feeling none too well and with a miserable earache.  It was followed by an equally poor night so I am very late this morning because I didn't fall asleep until 4am when I finally passed out.  That aside it is a beautiful day again and hopefully a little warmer than it has been with this very cold wind we have had.  I think I have reached the limit as far as my hair experiment is concerned and I may just get in the shower and SHAMPOO it.  It has only been washed with water for 10 days and now I think I can't stand the lank locks a moment longer.  I had a long chat with Sandy and she sounds very normal when I asked how she felt, frustrated is what she came up with.  She feels well when she is sitting doing nothing but as soon as she tries to do anything she is very short of breath and the windows need cleaning.  Needless to say, I read her the riot act about cleaning windows I know only too well how irritating it is to see something which needs doing and be unable to do it.  It is like watching weeds grow and not having the strength to pull them.  It is very early days and she has been told it will take 6 months before she will be her usual self.

Today for lunch we are going to have tagliatelle with bolognese sauce and buckets of salad.  Bolognese sauce is such a useful thing to have in the freezer as you can throw a meal together pretty quickly.  I was watching a Turkish recipe channel and saw something I think might be quite nice.  It was meatballs hollowed out and filled with piped cream potatoes then doused in a tomato sauce and baked.  It looked very pretty and would be very easy to make, so that is on my list of things I fancy.  However, I need a pound of mince which at the moment I don't have.

There is one job which I need to do and that is to get rid of some of the weeds in the greenhouse before they are well rooted and cause a problem, but I am so breathless at the moment I'm not sure if I will be able to manage it.  I might ask Denzil to give me a hand tomorrow when he is a day off.  At least the earache has subsided, which is a good thing and hopefully I will feel more myself again soon.

Well, I will keep this short as I now need to go and sort out my lank locks if nothing else having clean hair will make me feel better.  Enjoy the lovely sunny weather and at least with the lockdown you shouldn't feel guilty about it.


What a difference shampoo makes I feel so much better with clean hair!!!

Comments

  1. I always feel 100% better after washing and blow drying my hair too. I'm sorry yesterday was so rough for you but it's great that you can have long chats to Sandy again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning