Saturday Morning

Good morning all I have just had the weirdest night in that I slept right through and woke at 5 thinking it was 5 in the evening.  It is the most peculiar feeling everything tells me its morning but I don't believe it.  Anyway enough of that yesterday went well I got some watering and tieing in done in the greenhouse. The week's laundry is up to speed it was a lovely drying day with a strongish westerly blowing.  We didn't get any rain though most of the day was cloudy so currently everything is very dry. 

At the moment I have no idea what to do for lunch I am still coming to terms with it being the morning.  I will have to have a trawl in the freezer and see what I can find.  We had a takeaway Chinese for supper last night so I should remember going to sleep.  

I think Keith is due this afternoon so I must see what I want him to do in the garden and leave him a note.  I have two decorative currant bushes both of which need a serious hair cut so I think a bit of pruning is called for.

I will keep this short have a lovely day its nice and sunny here.

Comments

  1. It must be a very strange feeling indeed. I am sometimes getting my days rather muddled at the moment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning