Wednesday morning
Good morning all. Pinch Punch and all that it is now July and we are past the halfway mark. Yesterday Denny came and she worked like a trojan in the kitchen and the downstairs cloakroom and shower. However, she didn't have time for the upstairs not that it too bad at the moment. She loves gooseberries so I sent her to pick herself a bowl full to take home. Keith arrived just as we having lunch and it had started to bucket down with rain so I sent him home there is no point in gardening in the rain. So he owes me another three hours of work.
Today looks as if it will be dry and I have an appointment at the hospital this afternoon. Apparently, I am to be fitted with the recording device to see if I stop breathing when I am asleep I must say I am not looking forward to it as I feel that it may be uncomfortable and stop me sleeping at all. Anyway, we will see then I have to get the stuff back to the hospital by 10am the following morning. It's a good job the hospital is only 5 minutes away by car but it can be a real problem to get too as the roads get completely blocked with traffic. However, now that people are not allowed to visit it may be somewhat quieter.
I have actually remembered to get some venison burgers out of the freezer so they will do for lunch and we can decide later what to have for supper - we have lots of cheese so cheese on toast may be on the menu.
Well, that about it for this morning I need to have a shower and my coffee cup is empty and needs a refill. Have a good day and stay safe.
Is it called a CPAP machine or something like that? Hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable and will show what it is intended to show - and fingers crossed for the journey.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't very pleasant for much of yesterday, was it? Maybe today will be nicer.
xx
CPAP is under pressure which is what they did when I was admitted and I will not tolerate that and I have told them so. I think this is just to measure my respiration during the night and see if I stop breathing.
DeleteGood luck with the breathing test and fingers crossed for a peaceful night.
ReplyDeleteThanks I am due a lung function test but I am number 750 on the list so maybe next year :)
Delete