Thursday morning

Good morning all.  Tragedy, I have dropped to 5th place overnight while other parts of the world have been awake.  I guess I will have to put some effort in to regain my status.  I took a screenshot


to show you what it is like.  Sometimes it speaks a sentence and you have to select the correct words from the list given.

Yesterday I learned some very useful phrases like "the cook hits the drunk parrot" I'm sure it will come in handy some time!  This puts me in mind of an occasion when my Mum got craved up in the car which really scared her and her response was to yell "che Dio ti raddrizzi la parrucca" which translates to "may god straighten your wig" I queried why she said this and it was because I was in the car and she didn't want to swear in front of me but to an English ear it sounds terrible and the other driver was stunned.  So who knows when drunk parrots may be useful.

We are having a fry up for lunch today with chipolatas and black pudding nice easy cooking and about right as it is cold and dull but as yet dry.

Well, that's about my lot I need to get on with the Latin and try to regain my position.  Be careful the covid is on the rise so please stay safe.



Comments

  1. I've just laughed out loud at your story about your Mum - clever woman.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning