Tuesday morning
Good morning all well the heat is starting to build here already and it will soon be time to slam everything shut and put down the blinds.
This morning I was greeted by another lily open and sadly you cannot see that it is really quite pink however the sun is so strong it looks white.
Dan is looking blissfully happy now he only has his underwear on and is ready for the heat. The groomers have cut his coat nice and short so he can keep a bit cooler.
This morning I was greeted by another lily open and sadly you cannot see that it is really quite pink however the sun is so strong it looks white.
On the fence, I have a clematis armandii which had gone insane and is flowering now when it should actually flower in the winter.
Today James has decided he would like to make lasagne which will require making the pasta so a pasta making lesson is in order. Fortunately, the sauce is already made and the thermomix will make a bechamel so actually, there is not too much slogging over a hot stove to be done.
Did any of you see Nadia last night I will have to make her jumbo sausage roll that really appeals to me especially as I have a passion for scotch eggs. I also liked the look of the soda bread with all the flavours of panettone and so quick and easy. However, these can wait until it is a bit cooler I am not going to get trapped in the kitchen today.
Well that's about it for today keep cool and relax.


Sadly, I missed most of Nadia (I too love scotch eggs, Sainsbury's have rather nice ones in their Taste the Difference range, rather pricey and they come in singles but they are large) but I did see the soda bread and it rather appeals.
ReplyDeleteI missed Nadia but recorded it to watch another time. I do enjoy her style of presentation. The soda bread sounds nice and I will watch with interest.
ReplyDeletexx