Friday morning

 Good morning all.  It looks like a pleasant day with some sun and a little wind.  I have set up my recorder to cover both the opening matches of the rugby season and they are 2 very important matches but at least I will have something to watch once I am back home. In the few moments it has taken me to write these words it has started raining oh well that’s England for you.

I have a pile of washing to do and I guess the tumble dryer will have to do the drying.  I’m not sure what is on the menu but I think there is some leftover steak and kidney which will be nice with some mash.

Have a good day whatever you have planned it will soon be spring and let’s hope it brings a much better year.

Comments

  1. Did you get a bit of snow? We did here, just a few minutes in the middle of the pouring rain.
    Steak and kidney with mash sounds perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning