Tuesday morning
Good morning all it is lovely and bright and sunny and looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.
Denzil got an appointment to see the osteoprat and has had his back pummeled so he is feeling a bit better and is moving more freely. The problem with backs is that the muscles go into spasm which is what causes the pain.
James did us a very nice Sunday lunch of roast chicken and of course, there was chicken noodle soup for supper. It is difficult to keep myself on track with my calorie limit when I am not in charge of the food anyway I'm doing my best.
I took a walk up to Tak's house which is the furthest I have walked in months and rang her doorbell which is a fancy new one. There was no reply so I trotted back home. Shortly after I got a phone call from Tak apparently the doorbell records who is at the door she was out having her knee arthroscoped and it looks like her football career is over. Anyway hopefully they have tidied up her knee joint and she should be more comfortable in future.
What a bunch of old crocks we are! There is only one good thing and that is we are all still in charge of our marbles.
Have a good day and enjoy the sushine
I'm glad Denzil's back is feeling a lot better. Marbles are definitely better than knees.
ReplyDeletexx
Glad to hear Denzil's back is easing, there's nothing quite like the misery of a really sore back, that's why I go to a very good local chiropractor who deals with the 'scaffolding' first and then the muscles. I'm now on maintenance and it has really worked for the last few years.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the walk to Tak, how did you feel afterwards? Sorry about her knee, hope she feels better soon after the procedure.