Thursday afternoon

 Good day all for once it isn’t my fault the internet has been down all morning and only just come on again.

Today we have no sun but it is rather warm which enticed me into the garden.  That and the fact that assorted doctors have asked me how far I can walk on the flat.  A number you all have at your fingertips!  Any way my garden is 175 feet in length so to the end and back is 350 which I make approximately 100yards or meters if you want metric.  I was glad of a chair on my return but not completely out of breath.  Of course now I know this no one will ever ask me again.  I know that I am getting stronger by the day and manage the stairs with ease.

I got a call from the vascular team who want me to do some cycling to test my fitness but I think they are putting the cart before the horse as the lung lot need to do their stuff first.  If that proves a dead end there is no point in doing expensive surgery.  I must say I feel very well in myself but I am impatient to get all this medical stuff done.

James made a nice steak and kidney stew for lunch along with some vegetables and for supper I have 2 hard boiled duck eggs so I’m a happy bunny.

Have a good day and enjoy any sun you might have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning