Tuesday afternoon

 Good afternoon all I thought I would leave it until I had seen the vascular guy.  Well the upshot is that the aneurysm needs dealing with sooner rather than later but of course what he really needed is the pet scan which is being done on Saturday. Anyway I guess they need to get together with the respiratory people and decide who gets first go at me. I personally don’t care just as long as they get on with it. I just hope they talk to each other and decide what to do and then let me know. At the moment I feel like piggy in the middle.

Anyway you are now up to running speed.


Comments

  1. I'm very glad that they can and are doing something about it. It's not something one wants to live with, is it?
    Thanks for letting us know.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for info, fingers crossed that they will get on with it quickly, communicate with each other and not lose any files! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning