Monday morning
Good morning all. Today seems to be a bit quieter weather-wise with nothing much happening. The rugby was much as expected with France winning quite easily. So far no big surprises except our loss to the scots.
Denzil is moving very gently and is going to make an appointment to see an osteopath. At least he stands a chance of an appointment and most GPs have little knowledge of back injuries. At least osteopaths are specialists in this area.
I have no real plans for the day I will just go with the flow and try to stick to my calorie limit which is pretty boring but then losing weight is so no point complaining.
Have a good day whatever you have planned at least February is a short month and then we should be really heading into spring.
Morning, Diane.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a short month and we are already a week down. The days are noticeably longer now and brighter too, I think.
Hoping Denzil gets an early appointment.
xx