Thursday morning

Good morning all It is dull and cold this morning and we keep being threatened with an arctic blast and heavy snow but it never seems to materialise.

Denzil is off for a week self-certified after that who knows but he is moving a bit more freely. 

I had a lovely visit with Tak and we discussed our assorted disintegrating bodies but it was nice to see her face to face.

I don’t know about anybody else but I’m feeling much more secure about the virus which seems to be wearing itself out.  

When I watched the Royal Institution lecture it seems that work is being done on vaccines which will recognise cancer cells.  I wonder how many anti vaccine lot will turn that one down if they succeed?  

Well I’m off to peel some vegetables as I hope my tripe is arriving today.  Once cooked I will freeze it for a later date.

Have a goo day and stay warm it’s cold out there.

Comments

  1. I doubt very much we will get any arctic blasts down here, whatever they get further north!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning