Monday morning

Good morning all it is a lovely sunny but chilly morning with a gentle breeze.  I notice that the birds have been making a meal of my pansies.  The spell check has just picked up the word pansies and wants to replace it with panties which would make a much more interesting story!!!!  I am sitting here chuckling away to myself.

I had a lovely day with Tak at Macnades and she was very impressed with the selection of food available and our shopping was made quite interesting as we had to keep dodging a film crew.  It might have been more sensible to do the filming when the shop was closed to the public as they didn't want shoppers in the film.  These are Tak's photos which I have copied from facebook.

 Tak's purchases

 this is the very impressive cheese counter

 The film crew doing the rice shelves

 Bread still warm from the oven

They now also sell dried goods in a help yourself style

By the time I got home, I was very tired as I had been up since 4.30 that morning so I went for a lay down hoping to doze off but no such luck then I was too tired to go to sleep so I ended up with a grotty night, oh how I wish I could sleep like I did when I was 20.  

On the menu today I am going to make Cornish pasties, I bought some lovely skirt and I have the requisite vegetables and pastry making ingredients but it is ages since I did any crimping I wonder if I still can - is it like riding a bike something you never forget?

Well, that is the plan for the day have a good one and watch out for the birds eating your panties!!!!

Comments

  1. lol!

    That shop looks brilliant. Small wonder you love visiting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing shop! I would have to leave my credit card at home or end up destitute (but well fed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. どうもありがとうございました😊 thank you very much Diane it was lovely place and enjoyed breakfast thank you very much.
    I never knew such a good shop closed by. Thank you again for your lovely company and took me there.
    Sorry to hear about problems with sleep and hopefully you could catching up sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning