Friday morning

 Good morning all I am up late but that is because I didn't get to sleep until late as I had slept in the afternoon.

Today Dan is off to the groomers for his summer hair cut and will no doubt come back exhausted from all the pampering. So we will have to do him a special supper, perhaps he could have the rind off the Brighton blue cheese which came yesterday.  Having bought it on speck I must say it is very nice it is like a mature cheddar with a mild hint of blue if that makes any sense.  Tubby doesn't like cheese but Dan is an aficionado.

The sun is shining and it is markedly warmer so a very nice day.  James has made a fish pie for lunch and as the fishmonger was selling bags of prawns very cheaply the pie has a good quantity in it.

I believe this is a celebration week we are due to reach herd immunity which should make us all a little safer.  I don't know about you but I am hopeful that the worst is over and we can get back to some kind of normality. With shops and pubs reopening.  I'm sure there will be some very relieved small businesses. Not to mention the very relieved customers.

Sorry Marjorie I know you are still having hard times as are my friend in Italy I'm sure once they get the vaccine rollout going you too will be celebrating.

I have been very lucky as I am well looked after by my sons and have wanted for nothing.  I am dithering about what to do about my hair it is now long enough to tie back so having gone through the miserable stage I am loathed to have it cut short.  I think I will persevere and see how I manage with long hair.  I know my hairdresser is booked up for at least 3 weeks after he opens so I don't have to make any quick decisions.

Today I would like to get the last feather finished and the cushion cover blocked.  Then I have another rabbit embroidery to do for Elaine.  She thinks she has found a lady who can make them into cushions in which case perhaps she could do mine.

Well, that is the plan for today I intend to sit in the sun and sew I'm afraid when I can see the end in site I get quite fixated. Have a good day whatever you have planned.

Comments

  1. I'm very, very thankful that I have an appointment with Sharon on Monday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations 😀😀😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning