Thursday morning
Good morning all it is much colder this morning and apparently, we have snow to look forward too for Easter. Time to put the bikini away and get out the fur coat. The garden is looking lovely with lots of shrubs in full bloom.
Denny decided to completely redo the bathroom my efforts we below standard and it has now been scrubbed to within an inch of it's life. She is spring cleaning each room which is fine by me and she enjoys doing it that way. Once it is all done then it should just need a lick and a promise to keep it clean.
Tubby is off to the vet this morning to have his stitches removed and his wounds have healed beautifully. I am amazed he hasn't needed the cone of shame as he isn't interested in the stitches and has left them well alone.
I am going to make a batch of the salmon pate now I have all the right ingredients. My goose eggs have finally arrived so I think it will be boiled eggs for supper.
Well, my plan for the day is just to keep going with the sewing which is coming along well but it does take time something I have plenty of.
I was sad to see that the EU are making good on their threats to stop vaccine coming to the UK perhaps they should use their stock of 23 million doses before they get snotty with us. Anyway, over 50% of the adult population are already vaccinated and we are now opening up again.
Sorry Marjorie I believe the macaroon has ordered another lockdown for you what a pigs breakfast😩😩😩.
Anyway, I am off for some coffee and then get my act in gear. Have a good day all.
Yes, here we go again! We have been calculating the exact distance between home and the beach and between home and Parentis, which is where one of our favourite restaurants is doing a good takeaway trade. Good news, they are both just within the 10 km radius allowed. So all is not lost! But we are starting to find the time long...
ReplyDeleteHave a good day, and stay safe and warm.
You have my sympathy having been locked down for what feels like forever.
DeleteIt's warmer outside than in. Yesterday evening the heating came on again! xx
ReplyDelete