Tuesday Morning
Good morning all. so just to complete the weather set today we have fog. Hopefully, it will burn off and we will have some sun later.
I finished the rabbit embroidery and have made a start on the second feather cushion cover. Once I have them both done I will get them off to the lady who knows how to make cushions.
James has decided he needs to lose some weight [which he does] as this will help his back problems so he is going on a keto diet as he lost lots of weight last time. However, from my readings, it isn't that simple as so much depends on the bacteria in your gut. some bacteria can suppress your appetite and others make you hungry. The one thing I do know s that it is important to eat a variety of things especially things which have been fermented like yoghurt and cheeses especially unpasteurised.
My weight seems pretty stable and after my course of antibiotics, I made a conscious effort to feed my gut the good stuff it needs.
Interestingly we had another plumber on recommendation and as luck would have it he too is an exmetropolitan police officer who got PTSD and was thrown on the scrap heap. It was nice as James and he could commiserate.
I have no real plans for today except to make some burgers for lunch. Denzil is a day off so no doubt he will be interested in doing something for supper.
While I have been typing the sun has emerged and burnt off the fog so it looks like it is going to be a nice day after all
Good luck to James; it should help his back considerably, I think.
ReplyDeletexx