Wednesday morning

Good morning all, it’s another misty start to the day so I expect it will soon become sunny.  Actually what we really need is some rain but I would be be happy for that to happen over night.  It is amazing we had so much rain over the winter but the ground is as dry as a biscuit.   The sprayer for the hose has suffered over the winter and is now leaking all over the place so I think it is time to buy a new one. Nothing lasts for ever does it and there is always something in need of replacing or repair.  I have a watering timer in the green house but that too is playing up I hope it is just new batteries that are needed.  It does save a lot of time and makes sure the tomatoes get a good supply of water rather than the intermittent supply if it is left to me.

I am not sure what we are going to have for lunch as yet nothing has been got out of the freezer if push comes to shove there is always bacon and eggs.  However, when I go to top up my coffee cup I will have a shuffle through the freezer and see what I can find.  I did have ideas of going back to bed for a while but Dan has commandeered my bed so no chance.

Anyway, it’s time I got on with something more constructive and went and gave my tomatoes a drink and see if I can repair the timer.  Have a good day lets hope the sun shines on us all.

Comments

  1. It's sunny here now so it can't be far away round you.
    Bacon and eggs sounds lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning