Monday morning

Good morning all well it is looking like a lovely day why could it not have been like this last week?  Oh well, at least we hadn't gone on holiday to get a tan so I suppose it didn't really matter.  Yesterday I had planned to have a toast and marmalade breakfast but it got shelved as the new phone had arrived and although it is supposed to do everything itself that is not quite true it needed passwords that I had long forgotten so it was a case of resetting passwords which is a real pain.  What should have been a 5-minute job took me all morning but I think I am finally sorted out so that all the tech is now communicating.

While we were away we took the opportunity to visit the campsite that I have used for 30 years and have a chat with the owner as I know her quite well.  We were surprised at the number of parking restrictions leading to the site which is deep in the Rendlesham forest.  This was then explained to me, there had been lots of problems created by the birdwatchers as there had been sightings of the western red-footed falcon and they had descended in their hundreds and parked all over the verges and caused chaos.
The photo was taken from Google, not by me.

Today my task is to get on and sort out the shower problem which I hope is not going to be a ghastly as the last time. The boys are going to search the car and see if they can find the locking wheel nut thing.  I'm sure there must be a way around this as I am also sure we are not the first to mislay the wretched thing.

James wants to make macaroni cheese for lunch so I am quite happy to hand over the catering to him.  I can play with the accompanying salad and get the washing put away and sort out the shower. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Large cost but completely new shower on Thursday and 5 year warranty.

      Delete
  2. Glad you have sorted it and the guarantee sounds hgelpful and reassuring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so cheesed off with shower problems I hope this is a permanent cure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning