Tuesday Morning

Good morning all it is a lovely sunny day today but I believe it is not to last so I must make the most of it while it lasts.  Dennie is here already so I am finding it difficult to write and carry on a conversation at the same time, talk about multitasking, so if I write garbage you will understand.  

The rat man didn't come yesterday but he is coming today so that will be a weight off my mind.  James is just popping up to the shops so he is going to get us some pasties for lunch which will save me cooking so all I will need to do is make an accompanying salad.  Then I will need to make something sensible for supper, though I can't for the life of me think what.  I don't think I can face chicken again so perhaps some fish from the fishmonger.  I think I need to put in an order for some meat to fill the freezer again as we seem to have gone through the last lot.

Well sorry, I am going to keep this short as it is so difficult to write and talk at the same time.  I had one interesting experience yesterday when I went to have my shower I couldn't find the shampoo so ended up washing my hair with Magicoat dog shampoo and you should see the shine on my hair it has done a lovely job.

Have a nice day all and enjoy the sun if you have it......




Comments

  1. LOL - interesting how the dog shampoo worked so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also found on occasion that washing up liquid works very well. I reckon all these products have the same basic ingredients, the main differences being the various additives, depending on the customers being targeted. A lot of companies would go out of business if word got around that one basic product could do everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is sodium lauryl sulphate it is in everything. I know because my Dad was allergic and finding a shampoo without is very difficult. I have used washing up liquid and also fabric conditioner all worked fine but I can recommend the dog shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning