Tuesday morning

Good morning all another really beautiful day with glorious sunshine.  I feel quite happy this morning I did some research yesterday on the locking wheel nut problem and it is easily solved apparently Halfords sell a socket spanner which will take the wretched thing off.  So that is that problem solved I managed to get my phone up and running properly.  The only problem with smartphones is they need smart people to use them and therein lies the problem.  The shower problems are going to be finally sorted on Thursday which I hope will see an end to the ongoing nonsense.  A five-year warranty gives me some peace of mind.  The only outstanding thing is the rat problem which I fear is not yet solved so a bit more work on that.

James made nice macaroni cheese for lunch yesterday and today he has asked me to show him how to make steak and kidney pie so a cookery lesson is on the cards for me.  The microwave is due to arrive today so I hope I can persuade Denzil to take the old one to the tip and get rid of it. Now that the garage has been cleared I don't want to start accumulating rubbish again.  It is all too easy to use it as a dumping ground.  

Well, that is the plan for the day just a gentle normal day with minimum drama I hope.  I read a fabulous book on holiday by Richard Shepherd call Unnatural Causes fascinating if you like forensic pathology. 






Comments

  1. I'm so glad the wheel nut problem is so easily solved; shame about the rats though. :-(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the locking wheel nut can be sorted now.

    I've been using locking wheel nuts for years, ever since one of the wheels was taken off my car during one night, in our drive. There was nothing special about the car, just a Rover Metro, which was already quite elderly. But with your experience, it strikes me as odd that there is a 'one fits all' spanner easily available that takes them off, sort of defeats the object.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning