Wednesday morning

Good morning all now I hope you are sitting down as I have some amazing news I have a doctors appointment.  I tried yesterday both online and by phone and failed with both but this morning there was an appointment to be had online so I snapped it up instantly.  It is not until 12 June which is exactly 14 days away but anything is better than nothing and best of all it is with my old GP who seems to have rejoined the practice.  It makes a great difference to trust the doctor you are seeing so I am doubly pleased.

Shiona rang yesterday to check if I was still alive and we discovered that for some inexplicable reason the emails I had sent her had not got through and the emails purporting to be from her were not sent by her.  I thought she was ignoring me so I didn't push but when I looked at her email address it was wrong and an extra letter had been added.  Now I know I didn't change anything so I am at a loss to understand how that happened.  Anyway, I have changed to the right address and in future, I will push in case it is a communication error.  Definitely a glitch in the matrix!!!!  Anyway, hopefully, problem solved.

We didn't get any of the forecast rain yesterday so the garden is very much in need of some water.  The gardeners are due tomorrow so I might ask them to spend some time watering.  Denzil is going to swing past Macnades on his way home and buy some coffee as we are all but out of beans and I am way too dizzy to drive.  James did us some lovely burritos for lunch yesterday but it came as a bit of a shock that people wanted supper as well.  He is discovering that running the catering department is not quite as easy as he thought and it is no good waiting until 10 minutes before a meal to make a decision unless of course, you are having beans on toast again!!!!.

Well, that is my news for today I feel much relieved to have an appointment all be it not for quite a while.  Have a nice day we have a grey one at the moment lets hope the sun breaks through at some point either that or it rains.....

Comments

  1. He's learning! It's lovely that he is doing the catering right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to get an appointment but sad that it's a fortnight away. Wonder whether they have some sort of stand-by system where you could be called in if they have a cancellation.

    Happy chefing to James, hope it includes clearing up too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning