Saturday morning

Good morning all I must say I feel a bit more human this morning having slept for most of yesterday and only surfacing at meal times.  I decided to make an appointment to see the doctor and after hanging on the phone for ages I decide to try their online booking system which the recorded message kept telling me to do and this is what I got:-
What a wonderful service!!!!  Now when it comes to the vet we phone yesterday morning and had an appointment for 5.45 that evening for Dan who has a small abscess on his "willy" for want of a better word. He is completely oblivious to the problem but has been paying special attention to his ablutions.  Anyway a shot of long acting broad spectrum antibiotics and some cream to rub on twice a day for 5 days and that was that.  I am thinking of making an appointment for myself with the vet!!!!  A day of lying down seems to have sorted out the dizziness and as Marjorie thought and I too think it is my ears as I have had the bit of ear ache but nothing to write home about.

James set to and made the chicken pie he is now good enough in the kitchen for me to be able to just run through the process and then turn him loose.  Mind you, you should see the kitchen!!! anyway it is nice to know that I can hand over to him if I am not feeling well.  Today we have some fancy sausages for lunch which I think will be with baked beans and eggs nothing too difficult.  Then supper will need to be a salad of some sort as we have lots of salad ingredients to use up.

All seems to be quiet on the rat front and I am hopeful that they have decided this not a nice hotel and moved off elsewhere.  The lovely sun has disappeared and we are wreathed in cloud but it is still nice and warm, if it stayed this temperature all summer I would be happy as I hate the real heat.

Well that about it for now time to go and sort out the kitchen but first another cup of coffee.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning