Saturday morning
Good morning all. It is dull and miserable this morning but currently, it is still dry and not a breath of wind.
Yesterday was a good day in the kitchen and I left the bone broth to depressurise naturally. So it will be today's job to strain it off. The new toy is a nice upgrade on my old one so I don't feel too guilty. On the menu today I have a turkey thigh to roast and I think I will do cabbage and leek by way of vegetables.
I did a bit of embroidery in poor light and this morning it will be unpicked as in the cold light of day I am not happy with the results. Fortunately, they supply way too much yarn so redoing a section is not a problem.
I am hopeful that the indicator light bulb will arrive soon and we can finally get the car back to a legal position. I am still reeling from the shock of having to get a bulb from the USA.
Well that's about it life is a bit on the boring side, to say the least. If you saw the film Groundhog Day you will know what I mean.
Have a good day whatever you have planned.
I don't think you need feel guilty about getting something that goes with an activity you really love doing. You will use it a lot and that's what matters.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day and I hope it's not as boring as you think it might be.
xx