Sunday morning

 Good morning it is dull and cold this morning and I have slept in very late but I had a bad night so I feel a bit wrecked today.

I did have a successful batch of pork crackling but by the time I got the camera I was lucky to get this photo


And no the dogs were not responsible for the rapid depletion leaving them to cool in full view was a big mistake.

In the end, I decided to unpick my stitches and it was the right choice the section is much more to my liking now. Another lesson learned if you aren't happy it will bug you forever so bite the bullet and redo it.

Today I have leftover turkey thigh which is not enough to eat cold so it is going to make some soup along with the bone broth I have already made.  

So time to chop a few vegetables and get the soup on and of course the new toy will cook that in super quick time.

The sun has just made an appearance so we may have a nice day.  Hope you have a peaceful day.

 


Comments

  1. That looks very, very delicious! Mmmm.
    Sorry you didn't sleep well - maybe tonight will be better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning