Wednesday morning
Good morning all well I had my audiology appointment and my hearing is no worse than the last time it was tested but it still warrants a hearing aid so next, I will have an appointment for having one fitted in a couple of weeks time. The hospital was like the Marie celeste which is quite eerie and disconcerting I sat alone in the huge waiting room where there was a big sign saying audiology closed. Then I spotted a sign saying to wait if you had a booked appointment. I was pleased that I finally got on to the hamster wheel that is health care here at present. I have a letter for my GP which I may just throw into the post as far as I can tell they file letters so no doubt this one to will not see the light of day. I know I shouldn't be so cynical but years of dealing and working with the health service have left me a little jaded, to say the least.
Yesterday was a wet one it rained all day and the light was not good for sewing so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. My delivery from Tesco was delayed and finally arrive at 9.30 pm so my supper was somewhat delayed. It was not until I had the salmon and spinach fish caked in the halogen that I realised they had mashed potato in them. Oh well too bad I was hungry after a 28 hour fast so I ate them anyway with lots of salad and the last of my homemade Kimchi. I saw an interesting recipe which is really east meets west you make sauerkraut but add to your mix chillies ginger and garlic so once it has fermented you have a sort of Kimchi sauerkraut sounds like a perfect mix to me as I like both.
Well, we have a bit of sun at the moment so I am going to take myself and my coffee out for 5 minutes then get on with the embroidery. I'm not quite sure what is on the menu so I will have to give that some thought. Have a lovely day lets hope this glimmer of sun lasts.
Comments
Post a Comment