Saturday morning

 Good morning all so sorry to be so late but I had a computer problem which I hope is now solved.  It needed fixing as I couldn't get into my email.  I am rapidly running out of new passwords.  I love my computer when it does what I want and hate it when it doesn't. It was driving me crazy before the clean up now it's driving me crazy in a different way.

I decided to risk the scales this morning and am pleased to see a small fall which I am delighted about.  I am still happy with the food so I will just keep going.  

We have a lovely sunny day so I will be eager to get on with my sewing.  The men are sorting out their own lunch and I am roasting a guinea fowl for supper.  I think we may have to have it with a salad as I am out of most veg I may have to use frozen.

Well having wasted so much time on the computer this morning I had better get a shift on and get my chores done.

Hope you too have some sun it does make you feel better. I think I have finally got the computer to let me have a photo


Dan got a bow for being a good boy at the groomers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning