Monday morning

 Good morning all, it's a dull overcast morning and it's snowing, only tiny flakes but snow, not rain. It has been bitterly cold for the last few days so not really unexpected. I finally finished my embroidery and I am quite pleased with the results.




I have mounted up the next one which I am doing for Elaine. I have already done two rabbit ones and this will join the set.

On the menu today we have cabbage and bratwurst and maybe some spaetzle as the new toy has arrived

I know people complain about Amazon  but I hate to think how much shoe leather I would have had to use to find some of the strange things I have been able to buy with just a click of a button.

well I am gasping for some coffee so I am heading downstairs to fill my mug. Have good day and let's hope we can soon put the winter clothes away and we get some warmer weather.  I think Dan is feeling the chill now he only has his underwear on.  He is in and out to the garden in double-quick time.

Comments

  1. Poor old Dan! It's supposed to warm up soon.
    That embroidery has really come out beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as luck would have it a better-printed linen arrived this morning so now I have another one to do 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning