Tuesday morning

 Good morning all sorry to be so late but I had a rough night and went back to sleep.  When I woke a 7 I looked at my clock which which has a thermometer which was reading 23 degrees which was rubbish it was freezing then I looked more closely and it was reading 2.3 degrees no wonder I was cold. So only one thing to do and that was cuddle back under the duvet and I fell sound asleep. The sun is now pouring in and it is 24.8 much better.  I know I like a cold bedroom but that was just ridiculous.

Today James is making some seafood pancakes for lunch. With a plethora of eastern ingredients which should be interesting. He bought some lovely lamb yesterday as of course it was all heavily reduced. They always over stock before a holiday the sell-off the leftovers at knockdown prices.  It is like mothers day flower prices rocket if you can wait a day or two the become much cheaper.  I seldom know what day it is so it doesn't matter to me.

I have a fish order coming tomorrow which includes some larva bread which is very Welsh and I love it with lots of crispy bacon but it is all but impossible to find locally.  We will also be trying some wolf fish fillets something new to me. I am trying hard to support our fishermen as they are suffering with the EU vengeance. They were so hoping we would fall on our faces so they could say told you so instead we are doing fine and have shown them how you do a vaccine rollout.  Apparently, some of the bid producers are reluctant to take their orders after the AstraZeneca debacle.  Frankly, I would rather have a blood clot even if that was a risk because it is a common problem and they know very well how to treat it. Besides the risk is greater on a long haul flight.

Ok, that's today's moan over with. I was so surprised when it snowed yesterday fortunately it was just some flurries and nothing settled.  Today is brilliant sunshine not warm but lovely and bright with just little cotton wool balls of cloud.perfect light for sewing with minimal eye strain.  Well that's about it  time I went and had some coffee. Have a lovely guy and I hope you have this beautiful sunshine to enjoy.

Photo for Joy


Comments

  1. Oh, my work - that really is tall. I'm not sure the one I have ordered will grow that tall in a pot but you never know. It would certainly provide some much needed height anyway!!
    Thanks for the photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be able to tell me where you order your seafood please? I'm looking to order some online but there are so many sites to choose from a recommendation would help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered from the Fish Society it arrives tomorrow so as yet I can't vouch for quality however the selection is vast.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning