Monday morning

Good morning all it is a bright and sunny morning but still very cold.  We are intending to leave home at around 10am so I have time for a coffee before I throw a few things in a case.  I think this is the first time I have gone away when the bulk of the packing is medication, not clothes. Well, the last thing I want is to feel unwell while I am away so I am probably taking too much but better safe than sorry.  I am very concerned that I am going to be a millstone for Denzil but he seems to be unconcerned.  I think we are both just hoping for a break from the mundane routine of home life.  I should have wracked off my Kombucha yesterday but forgot so I will leave it without any heating pad and it should be fine until we get back.  I wrack mine off at 10 days but lots of people leave their's much longer so it shouldn't be a problem.

It feels quite strange not be thinking of lunch and dinner which is my usual morning thought.  The kitchen is clean and the freezer is full so James will have no problems feeding himself.  I think he too will enjoy a bit of time by himself.  It is a difficult situation with the three of us in each other pockets the whole time and as you can imagine we all get on each other's nerves from time to time so a break is a good idea for all of us.  I some times regret getting rid of the caravan but then I remind myself of the work it involved and remember that it would be too much for me to cope with.  The dogs will be staying with James we were going to take them then I remembered that there are lakes on the farm and Dan is a swimmer and I think Tubby would love to chase the geese so in the interest of harmony we are leaving them behind.  It also concerns me the number of dogs which are stolen so if I had to leave them in the car I would be worried, which is not very relaxing.

Well, that's about it I must fill my coffee mug.

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful time and please would you remember me to Ann. Many thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning