Monday morning
Good morning all, at the moment it’s bright and sunny but it is not supposed to last. It’s funny but dawn is often gorgeous then the day goes downhill thereafter. I expect there’s some good reason why but for me it is one of life’s mysteries. I’m sorry to say I am still feeling pretty awful and have every intention of making an appointment with the doctors on Tuesday. I guess it will just be a case of hanging on the phone for hours but I will persevere as I really think I need some help.
The boys are being brilliant and taking good care of me, and you will be pleased to know that Dan’s “willy” problem is resolved. The magic cream has done its trick and it has completely healed. I looked at the ingredients and it is antibiotic and steroid cream so should cure anything.
Sorry I have little to tell you but being confined to bed is very dull. Fortunately I have a door open to outside so I am enjoying the good weather as best I can. Let’s hope the rain stays away for a good few hours yet. Have a good day.
The boys are being brilliant and taking good care of me, and you will be pleased to know that Dan’s “willy” problem is resolved. The magic cream has done its trick and it has completely healed. I looked at the ingredients and it is antibiotic and steroid cream so should cure anything.
Sorry I have little to tell you but being confined to bed is very dull. Fortunately I have a door open to outside so I am enjoying the good weather as best I can. Let’s hope the rain stays away for a good few hours yet. Have a good day.
Thinking of you and hope you'll get an appointment quickly.
ReplyDeleteIt's clouding over here too - most depressing really.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that a day's rest helps and thast the surgery plays ball and gives you a quick appointment.