Sunday morning

Good morning all it looks like another stunning day with lots of sun but a lovely cool breeze blowing which makes it perfect.

Yesterday’s roast lamb went down well but James slept the whole day so I cooked it.  He is back in the land of the living today and working furiously to make up for his absence yesterday.  For lunch we are having some of the lamb sliced finely then dressed with finely sliced onions, capers and glug of olive oil.  The remainder is going into a shepherds pie with a sliced potato top instead of mash.

I also cooked some duck legs in the pressure cooker and today I think I will freeze them so that they are ready to put in a hot oven when needed.  I cook them straight from frozen as the legs tend to be a bit tougher. Then a swift blast in a hot oven and they are delicious.

Denzil has a long day but will be home for supper so that will be the major meal.  The washing machine is doing it’s thing and I am changing beds.  When the weather is like this I want to wash everything.

I know that my doctors appointment is miles off but I would rather wait and see a doctor I trust than have an early appointment with one I don’t.  I seem to have some days better than others but never quite right.

Well that is today’s plan time to make beds with lovely fresh sheets which makes me ridiculously happy.

Comments

  1. Not at all - I simply love the feel of fresh sheets too, especially when they have been line dried. Gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning