Tuesday Morning

Good morning all well the sun is shining and you wouldn't know that yesterday we had torrential rain for most of the day.  I did ease off around tea time only to start again with added force just as Denzil set out to work. Some local areas flooded and there were lots of pictures on Facebook showing just how bad it was.  We are lucky we are at the top of a hill so flooding is not a problem for us. I'm afraid I just hunkered down and watched the whole of Chernobyl.  We don't have Sky tv but Denzil managed to download it from the internet.  It was certainly well worth watching and all the more interesting as I remember the actual incident and what we were told.  I don't suppose this will come as a shock to you but governments lie to the people and not just the Russians.  I will say no more in case you get a chance to watch it.  

The ham and lentils made a nice supper but my mind is a complete blank this morning with regard to food I am too nauseated to care. My doctor's appointment is tomorrow afternoon at 4pm and I can't wait I am so cheesed off with feeling so unwell.  I only hope he can do something to make me feel better.  At the moment a bullet would be an improvement!!! sorry, I don't mean to whine but I am in need of some fortitude my grin and bear it has worn rather thin.

Well, it is time to brace myself and head for the shower which I know will knock the stuffing out of me but it has to be done.  Thank goodness for a fabulous shower which is so powerful it is like going through a jet wash.  By the way, all signs if the rats have gone so I am hopeful that they have moved on elsewhere.


Comments

  1. Whine away - it is a horrible situation for you right now and a disgrace that you should have to wait so long for an appointment.
    And excellent news about the rats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fingers and toes crossed for your appointment tomorrow. I do hope the doctor will find a cure, he'd better after making you wait so long.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning