Saturday morning
Good morning all. It’s a bit of a nothing day but we are forecast lots of rain later.
All pinned and wetted, I must say that once dry I iron the edges to remove the marks left by the ring. Now what do I do with it?
I have nothing planned for the day but yesterday I watched the whole of the first series of Picard which Denzil had on his old phone. As his new phone finally arrived he has lent me the old one to chrome cast to my TV. I have no idea how he has got all these good programs and I am not asking it is some kind if internet magic which is beyond my comprehension.
Ok so have a good day and Joy you will be pleased that your knitted nativity has pride of place in Margaret’s home she was so delighted with it.

Oh, that's really lovely. I am so pleased. Thank you for letting me know.
ReplyDeletexx
You really seem to be in to this embroidery thing. And they're all so pretty. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI have had to do some sewing over the last two weeks, as my wonderful Lynda decided the curtains all had to come down and be washed, and as they shrink a bit every time I wash them I have had to unpick all the hems and do them again. But at least she does the ironing and gets up on the stepladder to take them down and put them up again. How lucky am I! I seriously don't know what I would do without her.
Apart from that, wind, rain, cold and lockdown! A dismal prospect for Christmas, but at least we are alive and well.
Stay safe, all of you. xxx