Thursday morning

 Good morning all.  It is raining here nothing exciting just wet.

Denzil took both dogs for a long walk yesterday and they both came home knackered and are both happy to stay in bed this morning.  I wonder if dogs get stiff just like us though they never show any such sign. I know when Basso had been working all day the next day he ate twice as much and slept all day.

Yesterday I finished the stag in my embroidery I don’t think I have ever done so much stem stitch and there is plenty more to go.



The legs were pigs to do but I hope they look ok.  I still have acres of stem stitch to do over the remaining design.  The instructions are done by type of stitch hopefully I will move on to the more interesting stitches soon.
Oh and I have been very bad and ordered another which I think will be a real test.


That should keep me out of mischief for a while , those wings are going to have to be perfect or it will look awful and my closed fly stitch is not my best.  

Well that’s about it for this morning wish me luck with the embroidery and you have a good day too.



Comments

  1. All looking very good! I really do admire your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looking very good. I really do admire your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what's wrong with the machine (or is it me?). I published the comment once, then it disappeared, so I did it again, and now you have the same one twice, Am I going mad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic. You are really very good at this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning