Wednesday morning
We are having some problems with the internet I think with so many working from home I think the servers are struggling. Anyway I have a connection so I will make hay while the sun shines. Sadly there is no sun just a lot of cloud.
I ran my embroidery up to Tak’s husband to see if he can frame it. I know he is busy so I suggested June next year as a completion time.
I have been demoted to kitchen porter so I get all the veg to prepare. James is enjoying cooking and today he is making cottage pies and cauliflower cheese. One pie to eat today and one for the freezer. He does make me laugh he is very tired after preparing two meals in one day of course I would have no comprehension of the work involved!
Well the sun has broken through so time to gat some sewing done as I have completed my chores for the kitchen if I am very lucky I might get the washing up something else I know nothing about!
Have a lovely day and I hope you have some sun to lift your spirits.
My connection has been a bit flaky too. A bit up and down like a yoyo at times!
ReplyDeleteLOL at James. Of course you would have no idea. Bless him.
xx
Of course, you were a working wife and Mother, therefore no idea how hard it is to cook two main courses in one day, having made full use of all the household fairies that did everything for you. Did you remember to mop his brow?
ReplyDelete