Wednesday morning

Good morning all, well what a day I had yesterday to cut a very long story short I had my bank account hacked so the account is now frozen and I am awaiting a new debit card and have had to completely redo everything.  It took all day ringing various banks and fraud departments etc.  What a total pain in the posterior. Anyway, the good news is I have lost no money and even better my new Thermomix is due to be delivered today.  My stuffing is in the oven as I type so all it will need is warming up on the day.  The turkey is merrily defrosting in the fridge.  

Today, I have to go and collect our fish for tomorrow and buy a bit of salad stuff to go with it and of course, some lemons for the smoked salmon and maybe black pudding to go with the scallops.

You will be delighted to know Denzil and I have a flu vaccine booked for Jan 6th at the doctors but I believe there is a huge shortage of vaccine.  Goodness only knows how they will be dealing with the covid vaccine if we ever get it.

There are two words I would like to send into oblivion Covid and Brexit and they can take Donald Trump and our lot with them I am fed up with the lot of them.

So that is the moaning over I am going to have fun with my new machine and work out how to use it so much reading of instructions will be called for.

Have a good day and I hope none of you falls prey to criminals and wastes a day trying to put things right.



Comments

  1. If you're going from version 3 to 6, it's very different and I think you'll like it. There's some really good recipes on Cookidoo - worth getting to grips with it.
    Enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, there's some helpful clips on YouTube.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, what a pain indeed. I'm very glad you haven't lost any money, but what a hassle.

    We have also bought loads of fishy things for Christmas Eve, and I had bought the smallest turkey I could find for Christmas Day, but our lovely neighbours from across the street are also alone this year, so they have invited us for a festive lunch on Friday. I wasn't all that keen to go anywhere in the current situation, but it was practically impossible to say no, and they are very cautious and also have a huge table so we can stay far apart. There will only be 4 of us, so we are below the officially recommended 6. But this all means that the turkey is still cooling its heels, or should I say drumsticks, in the freezer and all being well it will make its appearance on our table on New Year's Day.

    Have fun with your new toy, and stay safe as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What à pain! Glad it was caught before you lost money, at least there's that saving grace. Totally agree that it would be great to consign Brexit, covid and Trump to the depths of hell. Fingers crossed 2021 is better...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning