Tuesday morning
Good morning all. It is bright and sunny today but who knows how long that will last. I got on well with my mad stitching and I also had an idea. My neighbour who painted the portrait of Basso has an art background so I rang and asked him if it would be possible to put a frame around the latest embroidery. So today I will run it up to him for an opinion. It is difficult to find uses for these embroideries which was always my concern. However if framing is on then they can go to the charity shop. The butterfly one is out of stock until January so I have ordered the swans by night. This is relatively easy so far but I still have the swans wings to go and they are the most difficult.
Well that is my exciting news for the day. There is no Denny as we are all in lockdown but purely by accident I discovered that Aldi do click and collect so I have put in an order for Thursday which is to be collected between 12pm and 1pm and James has volunteered to pick it up.
Ok now it is time for a shower and more coffee. Have a good day and stay safe.
P.s. thank you Amazon needle threaders order yesterday arrived this morning.
That was quick. Well done, Amazon.
ReplyDeletexx