Sunday morning

 Good morning all. Today we have sun after a deluge yesterday but it isn't cold.  You will be delighted to know that I have an electrician en route.  Don't ask how much, it's my Christmas present to the household. I will just be pleased to be back up and running.

James has pizza left from yesterday and I have a fridge full of bits so I won't starve.  As I don't trust the weather I am going to use the sun while it is available for sewing.  

Have a good day and I hope your plans are succeeding we are now tier 4 which is basically total lockdown.  Thou shalt see no one, thou shalt stay in thy dwelling.  You get the general drift I must say that I am glad that I abandoned all ideas of Christmas long ago so my plans are not disrupted at all.

Comments

  1. So glad you have an electrician coming to sort out the issues - the very best kind of present, I think. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning