Monday morning

Good morning all sorry to be so late but I have been having a fight with the computer it will not do what it is told.  All I have tried to do is to transfer my contacts list from the main computer to my new phone and do you think it will cooperate no it will not I have tried doing it via Bluetooth airdrop and even email but none of it seems to be working and I am now at the throwing a brick stage.  Just to add insult to injury somehow I have managed to duplicate all the contacts so I will have to go through laboriously and delete them one at a time, what a pain.  I love computers until they go wrong or refuse to do what they are told then I hate them.

James bottled out of his pasta lesson yesterday and we had just dry pasta instead and as we dont want it two days running it has been put on the back burner for some other time.

The weather here is strange it is very dull and overcast but quite warm and muggy.  It feels as though it wants to rain but I don't think it will.

We have some nice fish for lunch today which we will have with some of the copious salad and maybe some nice jersey royals with butter and chives.  A nice light summer meal with the minimum of cooking involved.  

Well, I am going to struggle on with this stupid machine I hate being thwarted by a machine but sadly my knowledge is seriously limited. I have a few niggling issues so I wonder if now is the time to get a computer guy to come and have a look before I throw a brick at it.  

Have a nice day and I hope your weather is a bit better than ours.

Comments

  1. Good luck with the puter! (I'd get an expert in...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Annabeth, I woul get someone in. I hate trying to sort out PC problems myself. Better to throw some money at it rather than a brick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning