Thursday morning
Good morning all, yesterday was actually a lovely day with lots of lovely sun and no rain and I believe today is going to be much the same.
We finally finished the roast pork in sandwiches last night for supper and today I am out for lunch but first I have to get my nails done. My appointment is early which will make parking a bit easier.
I have been meaning to take a photo of next doors balcony as it has had a lovely display of flowers throughout the summer.
They are on the wain now but have been a joy.
We finally finished the roast pork in sandwiches last night for supper and today I am out for lunch but first I have to get my nails done. My appointment is early which will make parking a bit easier.
I have been meaning to take a photo of next doors balcony as it has had a lovely display of flowers throughout the summer.
They are on the wain now but have been a joy.
I’m going to keep this short as I need to get going and get to the nail place. Have a good one!

I know I'm being irrational and I'm in a bungalow and have a garden and patio, but I do miss a proper balcony!!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have a balcony.
ReplyDeletexx
I love the fact that I can just step out of my bedroom onto a flat roof I just dont have any railings round mine and I have given up with flowers there as it is such a pain watering them. Next-door have a watering system in place so it works really well.
ReplyDelete