Thursday morning

Good morning all it is bright and clear here this morning which is great as it is Keith's last day of the season so I have to be here and have cancelled my trip to Shiona. 

I had a busy day in the kitchen yesterday peeling and pickling onions as well as making the lunch and James continued the onion theme by making a french onion soup for supper.




I also picked all the remaining tomatoes ready to either ripen or to make chutney


Actually, I am amazed at how well the tomatoes have done given that they were started so late and survived in rather small pots for the size of the plants.  I can only imagine how much better they would have faired if they had had the benefits of the greenhouse.  

I have woken up this morning exhausted from a terrible frustration dream I was searching Trieste for Sandie who was lost and in need of medical attention.  Thank goodness I woke up and realised it was just a dream but it has left me feeling very tired.  I suppose the dream took place in a town I know and one in which Sandie would struggle not being able to speak the language so it was my responsibility oh the stress!!!!! 

Once I have got Keith settled Denzil and I are hoping to go and have a look at cars just to see which models I like and which I don't which will make choosing a bit easier.  It is really difficult to select another car as I already have the one car I really like.  It has just become very expensive and much more than I now need so downsizing is sensible but not nice.  Well, that is the outline of the day but now I must head to the freezer and see what I can find for lunch.

I have just read that the England France rugby match which was due for Saturday has been cancelled as there is a typhoon en route.  I guess I will have to make chutney instead!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning