Christmas Eve
Good morning, it is nice and cold here which makes the garage a walk-in fridge which is very useful at this time of year.
Of course with all the bank trouble the electrician can't get his money as the cards have all been cancelled. And just to put the tin lid on the chaos my email has gone down so I have spent an hour on the phone trying to get that sorted. I think this is a case of ”it never rains but it pours”.
So to hell with it all, I am going to play with the new thermomix. I have lots of nice shellfish so I may look at making mayo first. I also need to inspect my defrosting turkey and make some bread sauce. Then all is ready.
Denzil is working a short day and will be home for lunch which is all cold so easy.
Well, that's about it for today have the very best day you can tomorrow. Stay safe and well.
Oh, my gosh. If it's not one thing, it's another. Hopefully it will all sort out happily in the end. I must try the mayo recipe myself.
ReplyDeleteMerry, safe and healthy Christmas to you all.
xx
Mayo is great and I also made the bread sauce all idiot proof
DeleteYes, the bread sauce is lovely too.
DeleteSurely that must be the end of the run of bad luck now, I sincerely hope so.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, have as good a Christmas as you can in present circumstances, and hope for better things to come in the New Year. Who knows, it might happen...
Our very best wishes to you all.
xxx