Friday morning

 Good morning all.  Yesterday it rained the whole day, today we are back to just dull and quite cold I suppose just right for December. I think this is going to be a difficult month especially as we are tier three so basically locked down for the foreseeable future.  I feel so sorry for the people whose livelihoods are being destroyed. But I suppose better unemployment than dead.  Anyway in the same vein I will not be sending cards but donating that money to various charities.  These are the ones I have chosen

Red Cross, the Sally Army, guide dogs for the blind. 

We have decided to do away with much of the Christmas stuff as we are all grownups so Christmas here will be eat and drink and make merry. Denzil only has a couple of days off over the whole period so it will largely be life as usual.  

Ok time is marching on and I am gasping for a coffee.  Have a good day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning