Saturday morning
Good morning all. Yesterday I waited all day for the electrician who said late afternoon well that came and went and guess what? No electrician and I said oh dear me *********. James is going to try a friend as we think it is just a blown fuse in a fancy box we don't understand but it has trip switches which keep tripping out. This is something I find very frustrating when all it would have taken was a call to say can't make it be with you on Monday. Or not accept the job in the first place and let me find someone who can.
Fortunately, it is not life and death I can manage for quite some time.
I did the fennel and I ate it all, it was lovely, and it had lost the very strong aniseed taste once braised. Today we are having pizza for supper when Denzil comes home I bought some ready rolled pizza bases and we have lots of toppings in the fridge.
The weather is cold but not frosty and at the moment it is very dull but dry though we have been forecast lots of wet stuff later on. From what I saw we are all in for wet stuff passing from west to east across the country.
Well, that is my exciting news Denzil tried to organise a flu jab but the local chemist who offered when he had the vaccine now insists I go through my GP well you know what fun that will be! In the meantime, I might check with another pharmacy. Oh, ain't life grand!!!
Happy hunting for the Vaccine. I really need to get it organised as well. Ho hum! xx
ReplyDeleteI know you are aware which circuit caused the tripped switch but have you established which appliance caused it to trip? For example, if it was the pond pump you'd still be able to use the washing machine once you have removed the pump plug from the socket and re-set the switches in the fuse box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvt_TyyKTc
ReplyDeleteThanks for the help but I hope I have an electrician en route.
ReplyDelete