Thursday morning

Good morning all.  Well who was a lucky girl yesterday?  I have about 2 days of my current embroidery to finish and the new one arrived in the post.  Having a new one is a great incentive to get on and finish the current project because I am now itching to start the new one.  

The weather has been about right for this time of year but somehow it seems worse than usual coming on top of all the other problems.

 James is organising the catering for to day which leaves me free to sew and drink coffee. The place with the best light is my bedroom where I can sit right in front of the window but it only lasts a short time as after midday the sun goes over the roof and I am in shade.  Anyway now you know why I am often so late when I remember to scribble a few words.

I hope Denzil will be making appointments for us to get our flu vaccinations then hopefully it won’t be too long before we get the COVID vaccine.

Well that’s about it for this morning nothing much to say we are just muddling along like everyone else.

Have the best day you can.

Comments

  1. I hope you had a lovely day of sewing and coffee, telly and whatever else you did. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the flu vaccine appointment, we had ours done at the local chemist at the end of September, no queuing, just a quick phone call beforehand and they automatically contact our Doctor's surgery afterwards to confirm we had it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning