Wednesday morning

 Good morning all, cold and wet here today but not cold enough for snow.  There are odd glimmers of sun trying to break through.

I have another fascinating day planned but at least I am comfortable so for that I am grateful.  It is going to be a very bad winter for lots of folks as the unemployment figures climb. Anyway I may be bored but that is a small price to pay during these hard times.  Let’s hope it will all prove worthwhile and the vaccine works.

So for amusement I shall continue my recap of Star Trek and get some embroidery done. We have a vat of vegetable soup left from yesterday and I have got out some chicken thighs. I’m not quite sure what I am going to do with them yet the options are endless.

Denzil is picking up the prescriptions this afternoon so that relieves me of another chore.

Have a good day.


Comments

  1. Sounds just like here.
    Looking forward (?) To a virtually solitary Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is what we make of it, I guess. Will the boys be with you over Christmas?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

Friday morning

Thursday morning